Bodyandiet is a UK based health and wellness hub for people looking to transform their lives or build their body through diet. Here, you’ll discover daily healthy recipes, weight loss advice, diet and nutrition guides and fitness recommendations for a healthy living.
We offer our readers daily eating recipes, menu plans, and fitness information designed to become a part of a sustainable lifestyle change.
We are committed to publishing helpful resources, developing delicious recipes, and offering friendly advice to people striving to live healthier, happier lives.
Bodyandiet team believes that all people, regardless of age, size, and fitness level, have the power to transform their lives, they just need the resources to do so.
We know that finding what you need to live a healthy life is overwhelming. Which is why we’ve made it our mission to provide busy people like you with easy access to healthy living tools.
Our straightforward nutritional information and answers to all of your lifestyle questions make healthy eating a cinch.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Daily healthy recipes at the click of a button.
- Menu Planning Resources to make those hectic days a bit easier.
- Healthy Foods for Weight Loss, including traditional, slow cooker, gluten-free, and vegetarian options.
- Workouts guideline for everyone, from newbies to seasoned gym rats.
- Fitness recommendations and challenges to spark your inner competitor.
- Product Picks, because choosing quality products is the first step to a healthy lifestyle.
- eBooks so busy families can access their favorite recipes and fitness programs on the go.
Keep visiting our site to discover what we’re cooking up next! Want to get in touch with us? Kindly contact us
Follow Bodyandiet on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where we share the latest research, favorite recipes, and answer all of your questions about dietary fat, calories, fiber, and sweeteners.
Disclosure: We are not nutritionists or doctors. The information provided on our website and youtube channel is based on our personal experiences with a ketogenic diet. Before starting any new diet you should consult with a physician.